East Tennessee Urgent Care & Family Walk-In Clinic Serving All Patients, Children, Adults and Seniors
Welcome to AFC Urgent Care East Tennessee
At AFC Urgent Care in East Tennessee – We offer the following:
- Acute Illness Acute illnesses are typically those of rapid onset, brief and oftentimes, severe in nature. We have state of the art equipment and the resources necessary for acute care.
- Trauma We offer treatment for non life-threatening injuries such as cuts and fractures. Some cuts (or lacerations) must be stitched to heal correctly. Typically, fractures are diagnosed via x-ray and then the bone must be set to heal properly.
- Travel Medicine Going on a trip? We can provide you with the necessary vaccinations. Click the center closest to you for more information.
- Sports Injuries We will diagnose and treat sports-related injuries. Some common sports injuries are sprains & strains, fractured bones, cuts, and bumps and bruises. We have the full complement of bandages, splints, temporary casts and/or braces to ensure complete care of your injury.
- Minor Surgical Care Cuts, puncture wounds and foreign body removal are all treatable at AFC Urgent Care. Our expert staff can treat these painful injuries quickly and efficiently.
At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor via a secure email or fax link.
- Colds, Coughs and Flu
- Cuts and Bruises
- Earaches and Infections
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes and Bites
- Sprains and Strains
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Respiratory Infections
- Nausea and Headaches
- Eye Injuries
- Ingrown Toenails
- Back Pain
- Skin Infections