What Symptoms Should I Expect? Every person experiences COVID-19 differently. That is one of the many reasons this virus has been difficult to track and prevent. However, there are a few symptoms that most people will experience at some point during their time of having the coronavirus. Below is a list of the most common symptoms.
Symptoms of COVID-19
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle, body, and headache
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
What Should I Be Doing Now?It is recommended that especially during the next few months until a vaccination is readily accessible, we remain vigilant and limit our interaction with others. This can be extremely difficult to do, but can ultimately slow the spreading of the virus and possibly even save lives. Aside from distancing from people, there are some healthy habits you could begin to form in your life that may help your body recover faster if you do get happen to get the virus. Here are some suggestions to stay healthy.
Tips to Stay Healthy
- Stay hydrated.
- Ensure you’re eating foods containing vitamins such as C and D.
- Eat clean, nourishing foods.
- Get exercise and sunlight.
- When you are in public, wear a mask and wash your hands often.
- Keep unwashed hands away from your face.